1) Ordinary solenoid valves only have two positions of on and off, and multi-position solenoid valves should be selected when the control accuracy is high and the parameters are stable;
2) Action time: refers to the time from when the electrical signal is turned on or off to when the main valve action is completed;
3) Leakage: The leakage value given on the sample is a commonly used economic grade.
1. Working life, this item is not included in the factory test item, but belongs to the type test item. In order to ensure the quality, famous brand products from regular manufacturers should be selected.
2. Working system: long-term working system, repeated short-time working system and short-time working system. For the situation that the valve is opened for a long time and only closed for a short time, a normally open solenoid valve should be selected.
3. Working frequency: When the operating frequency is required to be high, the structure should be a direct-acting solenoid valve, and the power supply should be AC.
4. Action reliability
Strictly speaking, this test has not been officially included in the professional standards of China's solenoid valves. In order to ensure the quality, brand-name products from regular manufacturers should be selected. In some occasions, the number of actions is not many, but the reliability requirements are very high, such as fire protection, emergency protection, etc., and must not be taken lightly. Especially important, should also take two consecutive double insurance.
It is one of the selected scales, but it must be economical on the basis of safety, applicability and reliability.
Economy is not only the price of the product, but also its function and quality, as well as the cost of installation and maintenance and other accessories.
More importantly, the cost of a solenoid valve in the entire automatic control system is very small in the entire automatic control system and even in the production line.