1. Corrosive medium: plastic king solenoid valve and all stainless steel should be selected; for strong corrosive medium, isolation diaphragm type must be selected. For neutral medium, it is also advisable to choose a solenoid valve with copper alloy as the valve housing material, otherwise, rust will often fall off in the valve housing, especially in occasions where the action is not frequent. Ammonia valves cannot use copper.
2. Explosive environment: products with corresponding explosion-proof grade must be selected, and waterproof and dust-proof varieties should be selected for outdoor installation or dusty places.
3. The nominal pressure of the solenoid valve should exceed the maximum working pressure in the pipe.
1) Different types of solenoid valves are selected for gas, liquid or mixed state;
2) Products with different medium temperature, otherwise the coil will burn out and the seal will age, which will seriously affect the service life;
3) Medium viscosity, usually below 50cSt. If it exceeds this value, when the diameter is greater than 15mm, use a multi-function solenoid valve; when the diameter is less than 15mm, use a high-viscosity solenoid valve.
4) When the cleanliness of the medium is not high, a recoil filter valve should be installed in front of the solenoid valve. When the pressure is low, a direct-acting diaphragm solenoid valve can be selected;
5) If the medium is directional and does not allow backflow, two-way circulation is required;
6) The medium temperature should be selected within the allowable range of the solenoid valve.
2. Pipeline parameters
1) Select the valve port and model according to the requirements of the medium flow direction and the pipeline connection method;
2) Select the nominal diameter according to the flow rate and the Kv value of the valve, or the inner diameter of the pipe;
3) Working pressure difference: If the minimum working pressure difference is above 0.04Mpa, the indirect pilot type can be selected; if the minimum working pressure difference is close to or less than zero, the direct-acting or step-by-step direct type must be selected.